Organizations that have introduced a management system according to EMAS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 50001 are required through internal audits to review the system on a regular basis as to functioning and the results of the environmental, energy or quality performance. The new ISO 9001:2015 as well as ISO 14001:2015 require, inter alia, the necessary skills of employees involved in the management system to be established. In this connection, the internal auditors are also named in the standards annex. Proof of their competence will play a greater role in future with certifications. Our seminar is intended for internal auditors for the classical management systems. DIN ISO 19011 is used as the basis – the guideline which controls the implementation of internal and external audits for all management systems, such as environmental, energy, quality and work safety management.
In this seminar, you will receive practical tips and instructions on implementing internal audits as well as useful documentation. Here you can also share ideas with those from other businesses on the practical implementation of internal audits.
All those envisaged in carrying out internal audits.
In addition to explaining the content and course of an audit, the objective of this seminar is also to instruct participants in discussion techniques. With regard to the classical management systems, typical audit questions will be discussed and implementation and audit reporting explained on the basis of practical examples.
- Basic requirements of the ISO 19011 for internal audits
- Preparation of internal audits
- Preparation of the audit plan and audit program
- Discussion techniques for auditors
- Implementation of internal audits: those to be involved, documents to be reviewed, possible problems during the implementation process and documentation of audit results
- Typical auditing of individual topics, such as procurement
- Practical exercises for the auditors
Participation in this one-day seminar costs 425.00 euros per person plus VAT. The costs include catering during the seminar.