We take it you already have a certified environmental management system and need practical advice on implementing the ISO 14001:2015 innovations?
You are perhaps planning to introduce an environmental management system and would like to know about the central requirements of ISO 14001:2015. Or you want to find out what’s behind the new standard topics, such as context, interested parties or competencies?
This seminar is aimed at environmental (management) officers as well as those responsible for the introduction, implementation and development of the environmental management system in the company.
The objective of this seminar is to get across the most important innovations of ISO 14001:2015. You will receive practical advice and conduct group exercises. A limited number of participants allows us to address individual questions.
- Transition periods and validity of certificates in accordance with ISO 14001:2004
- Presentation of the new high-level structure that will be the basis for all future standards for management systems
- Presentation of the differences and similarities of ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Practical exercises on determination and assessment of internal and external topics (context), interested parties as well as of risks and opportunities
- Outlining typical provisions on communication skills, competencies and awareness
- Requirements on supplementing environmentally-relevant regulations in business processes
Participation in this one-day seminar costs 425.00 euros per person plus VAT. The costs include catering during the seminar.