The seminar is aimed at those businesses considering certification according to ISO 50001, or those who have already implemented it. What requirements does the standard pose? How can I integrate the standard into existing management systems? The ISO 50001 will be presented, and you will receive practical tips on how to integrate the standard into existing management systems, or to develop it as a stand-alone system.
Employees from small and medium-sized enterprises with responsibilities in the fields of energy, technology or facility management. All the necessary qualifications for planning, implementing, improving and auditing an energy management system can be acquired in combination with the qualification from the seminar “Energy Officer/Energy Auditor” as well as the Seminar “Internal Audits”. You will receive a discount if you book all of these seminar modules (4 days).
The aim of the seminar is to enable participants to introduce and develop an operating energy management system according to ISO 50001, and to take the correct steps to certification.
- Tasks of an energy management officer
- Measuring concept, energy performance parameters
- Energy rating
- Identification and updating of the legal requirements in the field of energy
- Planning of internal audits, and tips on their implementation
- Integration of energy management into existing standards (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001/EMAS), discussion of examples of implementation in practice
Participation in this one-day seminar costs 380 euros per person plus VAT. The costs include catering during the event. The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 15 persons.