A career with Arqum
Become a part of our team
We are a young, interdisciplinary team with flat hierarchies, direct communication and efficient processes. For us, this is the essential basis for a targeted and customer-oriented realization of consulting assignments. Our employees show great personal commitment and interest in the project content and results. An essential prerequisite for this is that each consultant has a say in deciding at what point in time he or she takes on how much responsibility and in which areas he or she would like to develop further.
Since we are a small company, we focus primarily on professional and personal development, e.g. in the context of advanced training – more than on a hierarchically oriented career. Every employee can contribute to the development of new consulting concepts and, if necessary, expand them into a field of expertise for the entire company, for which he or she can then also take over coordination. This pays off for the company, but also for the personal resume.
We are also flexible at the work organization level to accommodate the requirements of each employee. For example, we have different working time models or allow working from home or another location – even well before the outbreak of COVID-19. These all are factors that our employees value highly and promote a good work-life balance and thus satisfaction and motivation.
Unfortunately, we do not have any vacancies at the moment.
You are welcome to send us your initiative application (as a PDF) to .
As an intern, you will support us in the implementation of our consulting assignments for private and public clients. In doing so, you will get to know all essential aspects of our consulting activities – from the organizational and content-related preparation and follow-up of consulting appointments to the processing of research tasks and customer inquiries. Depending on how much experience and courage you have, you will gradually take on more technical tasks in our projects on your own responsibility in coordination with our consultants and assist with client appointments.
Who we are looking for:
- Students who are required to complete a mandatory internship/practical semester as part of their studies.
- Students who would like to complete a voluntary internship during their studies (3 months)
What do you bring to the table:
- You are interested in corporate environmental protection and would like to gain insight into the day-to-day work of a consultant
- You work independently and reliably
- You like to communicate confidently, orally and in writing
- You speak German at a native level
- You have good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
Please apply if you would like to complete a mandatory internship or a voluntary internship (3 months) during your studies (1 PDF file attached).
Your cover letter should indicate the following:
- Possible start date of the internship
- Duration of the internship (three months for voluntary internships, for compulsory internships please indicate the duration specified by the university)
- Certificate of enrollment at a university for the duration of the internship
We are currently looking for interns for the following dates:
– Munich: 16 February 2022
– Frankfurt: 10 January 2022
– Stuttgart: 01 December 2021
– Hanover: 31 March 2022
– Berlin: currently no vacancies
Your contact persons at our company:
Katharina Walter, Nadja Laur
Phone: 089/1 21 09 94-0
We look forward to receiving your detailed application: cover letter, resume and references by e-mail (PDF)!